Sunday, August 2, 2009

Extention




My friends and I were so "fortunate" enough as to attend a week of violin camp.


Maja, Jacob, My dad, and I hike Grandeur Peak. It was 3 1/2 miles up, and 3 1/2 miles down.


Jacob playing one of the many games at the "Redneck Reunion" A.K.A Burton Camp.


Zach B. and I hangn' out.

This story is kinda embarrassing. Jake and I were "dumpster diving" at our next door neighbor's house who are remodeling, and we were trying to find a "fulcrum" for this "tee-ter-tot-er" we were making for Jane. As I was jumping out, I jammed my to middle knuckles on the chair I used to get up. They look like sausages!

You go, girl!

Just a cool pic.

Eli's finally one. Hooray!


This cake was supposed to look like a bouncy ball, and it's supposed to say "Happy Birthday Eli!"

2 comments:

  1. Sure love this cute peek in on our favorite Burton family on Hubbard Street! So sorry you jammed your fingers...but glad it was AFTER violin camp at least! Oh how we love you and hope you enjoy every last minute of your summer vacay!

    Love you, love you, love you!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
    Gramma Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the blog?!! I am so happy you've entered the blogging world. I've been wanting to see pics of family camp and the birthday beauties- yes, that includes you, Jacob! Love you all so much & can't wait to see you next week. xoxox

    ReplyDelete